Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Naturally Courageous

Learning to embrace our natural beauty can be challenging. Often times we aspire to be what we see. Well, I have decided to challenge myself. In November of  2010, I decided to join many others on the journey to care for and grow my hair in its natural state. After much research, I learned that a lot of the issues I have faced with growing my hair to its optimal length was a due to the harsh chemicals I used to process my hair. What a relief it was to find out that once I changed the way a handled my hair, my hair would change the way it responded to me.

I know that true change can only come from within. So today, I will walk the journey of loving myself from the inside out. I invite you to join me on this journey.

The journey to put the elements of who I truly am back into me….the journey to become "Naturally Courageous".

No comments:

Post a Comment