Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's the Secret?

For the last few days, I have been wearing a wash and go and before the day has even started my wash and go is gone. For some reason, I am having a time keeping my hair moisturized when rocking this infamous style. So, I am reaching out for answers.

What products have you found work best for your hair when wearing this style? I know everyone's hair is different and what works for you may not work me. However, I'm puzzled and just thought I'd seek some advice from others that may have experienced the same issue.

Share your thoughts, suggestions, advice and until next time... Love Me So Naturally!

2 comments:

  1. Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie is good for moisture. And i use eco styler over it. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, NeNe. Believe it or not, I just purchased a new jar of the Shea Moisturr Curl Smoothie today because I ran out. I was going to grab the Eco styler but I still have a bit of Fantasia ic gel w/olive oil that I need to use up before buying anymore. I also purchased the Shea Moisturr Shampoo so I'll let you know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete